Re: cityLookup utility

Thanks for the info. I did download the latest version and it worked
without any errors. However I have one more question...

The output shown on http://esw.w3.org/topic/CityLookup is in RDF format,
however the output I get after running the cityLookup script is as
follows:

   :austin     k:inRegion  [
             usps:stateAbbr "TX" ];
         cityl:formVal "Austin%2CTX";
         cityl:weatherPage
<http://www.wunderground.com/cgi-bin/findweather/getForecast?query=Austin%2CTX>;
         map:cityName "Austin";
         geo:lat "30.22014999";
         geo:long "-97.74916077" .

Is there a step I'm missing? Is there another script that turns this to
RDF?

Thanks,
Negar.