Re: Wiki page ?

On Wed, 19 Nov 2003, Masahide Kanzaki wrote:

> Hi, what's happen on the Wiki RdfCalendar page?
>
> http://esw.w3.org/topic/RdfCalendar

hm..

[[
 I CHANGED ALL THIS BECAUSE THIS WEB PAGE SUCKED!

I restored because you are sucked. - nlany
]]

- not sure what's going on there, but it's somewhat out of date anyway.
I'm fixing that up a bit now. Feel free to add things Masahide.

See also http://esw.w3.org/topic/RdfCalendarDocumentation which was my
first attempt at trying to thoroughly document the RDFiCal vocabulary
with respect to the iCalendar work. But I'm not sure if it is
appropriate to copy so much of RFC 2445 into a different document, and
the result is in any case rather unweildy (and not finished!).

Something like your documentation would probably be more useful
for implementers.

Libby