Sosigenes 1.0

From: Gary McGath <callist@mcgath.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2003 14:46:25 -0500
To: www-rdf-calendar@w3.org

I've put Sosigenes 1.0 up on my Web site, this matches the xcalendar.jar
file in TimeCzar 1.0 (http:/www.timeczar.com).  With the draft of XCal
having expired, Sosigenes is presumably not of much interest any longer
as an implementation of XCal; but the code may be of use to people
developing calendar applications that are compatible with TimeCzar,
which uses an XML file that can be mapped without much trouble to RFC
2445.

http://www.mcgath.com/sosigenes/

Gary McGath       http://www.mcgath.com/consulting/