next calendar IRC meeting: Wednesday 15th Jan, 6pm GMT

From: Libby Miller <Libby.Miller@bristol.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2003 14:30:19 +0000 (GMT)
To: www-rdf-calendar@w3.org

hi all

The next IRC calendar meeting is Wednesday 15th Jan, 6pm GMT:

in iCalendar (not sure if this will work - it's an invite to attend
from Damian to me with an alarm):

We had an interesting IRC chat yesterday. The logs start here:

As well as the usual suspects we had Gary Frederick from Open
Office/Mozilla calendar and Olivier Gutknecht from the Apple iCal
development team come along. We have a few things people volunteered to
do for next time (see below). Other suggestions for a slightly more
formal agenda are welcome.

19:08:10 <danb_lap> For next time, I'll report on efforts to get iCal
out of my new iPaq/outlook setup and into Moz, Apple and RDF tools.

19:09:04 <garyfreder> I'm going to have some info on what the calsch
group is doing and if nobody else does - a bit of info on Moz cal
19:09:12 <libby> I want to try getting out data from iCal and Moz cal:
feel very slack not having done it already