Re: RDF calendar workshop, Bristol, UK, 2002-10-09 update

On Thu, 2002-09-26 at 11:23, Libby Miller wrote:

> I've updated the aims and agenda a little:
>
> http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/Europe/events/200210-cal/
[...]
> * to identify an RDF calendar vocabulary for the usecases

The one I work on regularly is...

  Semantic Web Travel Tools
  http://www.w3.org/2000/10/swap/pim/travel.html

I kept meaning to update that before inviting folks to read it, but
I didn't manage, and I'm not likely to get another chance
to invite folks to read it before the workshop.

It's really ironic... I almost missed out on the workshop
because of the kind of problems these tools are designed
to help with. Luckily, it worked out. I'll have to
add that story to the page presently.

My homepage has a graphic version of my itinerary.

See some of you there next week...