Re: SKiCal spec.

On Wed, 6 Nov 2002, Gary McGath wrote:

> >> Is there a mailing list for SkiCal discussions?
> >>

> >Yes, http://www.skical.org/eng/maillist_eng.html
> >
> >It's very quiet as far as I can tell.
>
> It seems to be; I found it by Google a couple of days ago and
> subscribed, and haven't seen any messages yet.

For what it's worth, folk are more than welcome to talk about SkiCal on
this list (I mean: don't hold back on comments for fear of being
offtopic). Detailed SkiCal stuff is probably better off sent to the skical
list, but its always good to have some concrete apps to discuss here...

cheers,

Dan

--
mailto:danbri@w3.org