DVD Burner

From: <dvdburner@ewasher.org>
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2002 20:00:31 +1100
To: "colby36@hotmail.com" <colby36@hotmail.com>
COPY YOUR DVD's!!

Why Spend upwards of $4000 on a DVD Burner when we will show you an alternative that will do the exact same thing for only $19.95?

You heard us right - for the price of just 1 DVD's, we'll show you how to back up and/or create Your Own DVD's!

Just upgraded to a DVD and still have a ton of VHS tapes lying around? With this program, not only can you burn & copy any DVD you've created, you'll also be able to transfer all your VHS tapes to DVD format as well!!

You want to know more? Visit us at http://www.copydvd.net

24846ab4ea16f0e49894ff4256f18af4d716340