hybrid RDF ical import into evolution works!

From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Date: 10 Jan 2002 23:28:11 -0600
To: RDF Calendar <www-rdf-calendar@w3.org>
Cc: connolly@w3.org
Hi folks,

I'm preparing for a trip to NJ for a WebOnt
meeting, which brings me back to travel
itinerary and calendar tools...

I recently switched to ximian evolution
for my desktop calendar; it imports iCalendar

So I started working on iCalendar syntax
export; I got it working just enough
to create a calendar that evolution will read:

  $Id: toICal.py,v 1.3 2002/01/11 04:45:54 connolly Exp $

Tonight's usecase was my flight itinerary.

For details, see:

  WebOnt NJ Trip: Semantic Web Travel Schedule Tools

Hmm... I think I ran into a couple issues with the
hybrid schema... look for @@'s and such in the
code and rules files. I'll try to elaborate eventually.

But all in all, it worked quite well. Even the
timezone stuff!