Re: [rdfweb-dev] Re: RDF semantics, access control description and timeranges

I think part of what we need to do is try some of these things, see how
they work out, and then try and describe what works.  Some (many?) of those
descriptions will be in the form of re-usable schemas, like this
calendaring work.

#g