www-rdf-calendar: changes to list config for spam filtering

From: Dan Brickley <danbri@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2002 11:30:19 -0400 (EDT)
To: <www-rdf-calendar@w3.org>

Hi all,

Just a quick note to apologise for all the spam that's come to you
via this list. We have just fixed the list configuration so that it
only allows postings from addresses which are subscribed to
at least one W3C mailing list. This policy works quite well on our other
lists. I might make time to go back and clean up the online archives some
time too, though that's unlikely to happen on the next month or so.

Meanwhile I've been playing with RDF query and calendar data exchanged
using RSS newsfeeds. Hope to have something to post soon!

all the best,

Dan

(RDF Interest Group chair)

--