Lifetips.com--55k Tips + 2 Million Opt-ins

From: <Byron@lifetips.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 15:57:29 -0400
To: <www-rdf-calendar@w3.org>
Lisa Shea, our guru at http://www.Relationship-tips.com
thought you might want to learn about our marketing, newsletter hosting
and/or Guru opportunity at Lifetips.com.

Lisa is one of hundreds of our experienced Gurus that
create concise tips, articles and weekly opt-in newsletters.
Our Gurus earn as they help our users learn.

For Clients, we offer targeted marketing in our network and opt-in
hosting technology.

Clients select sites like Lisa's for banner ad, text link and newsletter
 that run in our network.  And for newsletter hosting services, our
clients get incredible
technology that launch opt-in newsletter in minutes.

Forget eyeballs, communicate one-to-one with your offers and our fresh
tips.  And
build a database of prospect customer e-mails--and our engines do all

Here's how it works:

-- Deposit $500 with credit card or check
-- Get self-launch technology to launch + monitory your campaigns in our
-- Get self-launch technology to launch newsletters on your site in
-- Get 5000 Clicks from our network on Guru sites you select-- 10
-- Get 1 year of newsletter hosting services and technology
-- Get free license to use and publish tips from our database for your

Call me directly if you are interested, and I'll give you the quick tour
on the phone at
877-454-3384 x 201. You will simply not find a service like ours on the
web.  We send over
2 million opt-in newsletters per month.  And own, host and manage over 600
Guru sites with
55k approved tips.  And we're growing like wild fire, hiring over 400
Gurus in the next 4 months.

Visit our home page:

Marketing details and quick tour:

Become a Guru: