[www-rdf-calendar] <none>

From: Jim Ray <JRay@jabber.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2001 10:22:35 -0600
To: "'www-rdf-calendar@w3.org'" <www-rdf-calendar@w3.org>
Hi all,

I must say that this is a great idea.  I had been toying with the idea of
adding a
calendaring capabilities to Jabberzilla, a Mozilla based Jabber client.  Now
definitely know I will, this makes life so much easier.

From the sound of the timeline, a stable draft should be ready when I'm
about to
implement.  I have to finish the Whiteboarding app, based on SVG, first, and
make a lot
of bug fixes to the IM portion of the client.  But this just moved up the
priority list.

Off to finish reading the docs and mailing list so I can contribute when
possible.

jim
jabberid - jimithing@jabber.org