XML Basics article

From: Shannon J. Clark <shannon@jigzaw.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 17:27:39 -0600
To: <www-rdf-calendar@w3.org>
I mentioned this on the CALSCH working group mailing list earlier today, I
think that this group while more likely to be familiar with these topics
might find this article of use as well. It covers the basics of XML in a
well written (and reasonably short) paper.

http://www.25hoursaday.com/StoringAndQueryingXML.html

It was just linked to by Slashdot - so I would recommend referencing it late
today or tomorrow - it is a lengthy and detailed discussion of XML and XML
related standards (DTD, Schema, XSL, XSD etc) - very helpful as an
introduction and reference to a new sea of TLAs.

Shannon

Shannon Clark
President, JigZaw Inc
www.jigzaw.com