Re: XML iCal draft changes

From: Gary Frederick <gary.frederick@jsoft.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 10:09:47 -0500
To: ietf-calendar <ietf-calendar@imc.org>, www-rdf-calendar@w3.org
I like what I had seen of the RDF/XML calendar work. The thought that
kept coming up for me was that there were at least two 'parts' that
could come out of all the work. One a description (dtd) of iCalendar
based on RFC 2445 and another that was the rest of the calendaring
standards in RDF. Then you would have eg <vevent> as part of the
iCalendar dtd and RDF that described relationships etc from RFC 2446 etc.

Gary