Re: XML iCal draft changes

I like what I had seen of the RDF/XML calendar work. The thought that
kept coming up for me was that there were at least two 'parts' that
could come out of all the work. One a description (dtd) of iCalendar
based on RFC 2445 and another that was the rest of the calendaring
standards in RDF. Then you would have eg <vevent> as part of the
iCalendar dtd and RDF that described relationships etc from RFC 2446 etc.

Gary