Re: RDF calendar schemas

From: Michael Rose <rose@tele.dtu.dk>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 23:31:18 +0200
To: "www-rdf-calendar@w3.org" <www-rdf-calendar@w3.org>

--On Wednesday, May 30, 2001 4:20 PM -0500 Aaron Swartz
<aswartz@swartzfam.com> wrote:
> I haven't looked at iCal carefully so I don't know if this is compatible.
> However, I would suggest that whatever we suggest can be easily subsetted
> to something of this simplicity.

This suggests a structure along the lines of RSS 1.0 - a very simple core
with functionality added by modules.

Best
Michael

Assoc. Prof. Michael Rose
Center for Tele-Information,    Technical University of Denmark
(45) 45 25 51 72                mailto:rose@tele.dtu.dk
Off the Desktop - http://converge.cti.dtu.dk/news
'and what is the use of a computer' thought Alice 'without pictures or
conversation'       with apologies to Lewis Carroll