RDF calendar schemas

From: Libby Miller <Libby.Miller@bristol.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 09:52:29 +0100 (BST)
To: www-rdf-calendar@w3.org

Hi everyone,

As has been mentionned before, a good thing to get out of this list
would be an RDF calendar schema. I'm now in a position to put some
time into work on this.

I would suggest that we set ourselves the task of producing potential
RDF schemas based on iCalendar and a deadline of the end of July to do
so. It may be that one schema fits our needs; we'll see what happens.

Aaron Swartz suggested some starting points for the conversion itself -
see

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-calendar/2001May/0003.html

cheers

Libby