Re: More Work on iCalendar RDF Schema

On Tuesday, June 19, 2001, at 07:02  AM, Libby Miller wrote:

> Michael, thanks very much for doing this. It's looking great.
>
> I think the url is actually
> http://www.cse.ucsc.edu/~marick/HybridCal/index.html

Thank you all for doing this. The schema is very long, and I'm
sorry I don't have time to read through it thoroughly, but I
hope to help out if you guys get stuck in knots. ;-)

One question I have is can I see some examples? Pleeease? I'd
like to see what this stuff looks like in action, starting from
a dead simple "event x will occur date y" thing that I can stick
in my HTML at:

	http://logicerror.com/j4

and try to dump into my calendar up to something super-complex
with full iCalendar power (if possible). I'd like both but I
want the simple one more.

After I look at the examples I can critique some more. ;-)

Thanks for your help with this,