-----Original Message-----
From: owner-ietf-calendar@mail.imc.org
[mailto:owner-ietf-calendar@mail.imc.org]On Behalf Of John Stracke
Sent: Wednesday, April 11, 2001 11:35 AM
To: 'Ietf-Calendar@Imc. Org'
Cc: www-rdf-calendar@w3.org

Steve Mansour wrote:

> this bot sounds pretty cool. So, John, can you make the information your
little
> bot finds available to the rest of us?

Oh, yeah--if it finds any calsch-related Draft, it sends a message to the
list.
(Unfortunately, the one time it found anything, I found that it was
misconfigured,
and the message bounced...but it was a false alarm anyway.  :-)

|John Stracke    | http://www.ecal.com |My opinions are my own.   |
|eCal Corp.      |"If there's anything The Flintstones have taught|
|francis@ecal.com|us, it's that pelicans can be used to mix       |
|                |cement." -- Homer Simpson                       |