$)CRe: help me ..

Carlos wrote:

> hi !
>
> i'm search a WEB SERVER for OSF/1 v3.1, DIGITAL 2000, i want link
> a aplication (informix database) with WEB SERVER..
>
> i don't know very well about web server, please somebody say me, which is
> good and easy to set up..for this system
>
> Thanks ..
>
> Carlos..

I think you want to find DBMS-WWW gateway for informix...

Check out the URL:HTTP://grigg.chungnam.ac.kr/~uniweb/documents/www_dbms.html
That page summarized most of known DBMS-WWW(or WWW-DBMS whatever you call)
gateways.

S.W. Kim
--
SangWook Kim, Korea Computer Communications, Ltd.
Mailto:cygnus@vision.kcom.co.kr