Book ..

Hi..
i am from Bolivia
a Friend go to the Angeles USA, i want she buy some books for me ..
but se don't know the angeles

somebody information to me about bookstore in the angeles
the books want to buy is:

-Magid, Jonathan, Matthews,R Douglas and Jones, THE WEB SERVER BOOK,
 Ventana Press

-Horton Willians, THE WEB PAGE DESIGN, John Wiley Sons

-Stien Lincoln D. HOW TO SET UP AND MAINTAIN A WORLD WIDE WEB SITE
 Corporate and Profesional Publishing Group, 1995

-Nancy George and Robert E McGrath WEB SERVER TECHNOLOGY,
 Morgan Koufman Publishers

- Multimedia and Hypertext : The Internet and Beyond
  by Jakob Nielsen
  Published by AP Professional
  Publication date: February 1, 1995
  ISBN: 0125184085

LEARNING PERL or PROGRAMMING PERL, O Reilly & Associates,

you know some books about web link database ?
please tell me about this books..

thanks ...

Carlos ..