Re: Interface Web to RDBMS: SQLweb

Steve,

sounds interesting. After trying GSQL, writing my own middleware to achieve
some more flexibility, and playing around with Oracle WOW, I'm more than
willing to try out this one as well...
 So the natural questions are:
1) who owns the product;
2) who can get and beta test it, and how.

Thanks! -Paolo

> FYI,
>
> I've recently begun BETA testing a new product called "SQLweb" that interfaces
> Web pages to an Oracle database without the need for Perl or C programming!
>
> The "SQLweb Interactive Server" is a generic SQL interface that "sits"
> between the HTTPD server (via CGI) and an Oracle Database.

[...]
> The SQLweb Products are currently in BETA testing and are scheduled for
> General Availability August 1 1995.
>
> SQLweb questions are currently being fielded by:
> 	sqlweb@cst.com

>    Applied Information Technologies, Inc.
>
>    Steve A. Olson
>    Vice President
>
>    410-796-5862 (FAX/VoiceMail)
>    solson@digex.net

--------
Paolo Missier
 Bell Communication Research, Morristown, NJ
+1 (201) 829 4644 -=-  paolo1@bellcore.com