Re: Oracle & WWW

What about OpenStep (NeXTSTEP) EOF's new version of the DatabaseKit,
which already comes with adaptors to the top ten or so databases
(including Sybase, Oracle, dbase, ingres, etc.) as well as their
IndexingKit which provides a general structure-based full content
search engine?

We've been using dbkit on our NeXT servers for a couple of years now,
and it's saved us tremendous dev. time.  We connect our front ends via
the dbkit to Sybase servers on the net (IBM, Sun).  It's pretty
painless to switch between db vendors this way.

Xin Wei
ASD/L&IR, Stanford