Re: None

On Tue, 18 Apr 1995, Andy Miller wrote:

> >Just in case "http://www.oracle.com"
>
> Any DB2 implementations floating around?

While we're at it : any Microsoft Access implementations floating around
? I asked this a few months ago, but things might have changed.

Regards,
-alain

Alain Azzam
Virtual Record Store                          E-mail : vrs@nstn.ns.ca
1967 Raymond, Laval QC  H7S 1R3				  vrs@vir.com
Canada

                  Phone : 514-668-3638  Fax : 514-747-0665
              The craft of a merchant is this bringing a thing
                from where it abounds to where it is costly.

                                     - Ralph Waldo Emerson (1803-1882)
                                            The Conduct of Life, 1860