Re: any multidatabases?

Hello Roel -

Could you expand on your needs?

If you are running Oracle, it looks like a relatively straightforward
query to any or all of the Oracle instances you might be running would do
the trick.  If you want to query all databases simultaneously, then maybe
a query against a view in one instances that looks at all the instances
would work.

Good luck

Rich Oesterling