Re: About Saxon XQuery Processor

We are doing similar subject.
Is there a technology of using Saxon on server side with optimized querying big xml files or xml collections in folders, where the data could be cached and reindexed incrementally (based on updated files).
If I have many different queries with using big (above 1Giga) xml - then I could move to native xml files only if the second query to such xml will not load it again to memory.

We are also doing some progress of transforming Xsd schema to remap objects to small xml files or api calls. We found about 12 conditions of transforming XSD ( e.g. where to instance many derivations) - at the moment : read(schema, prefix:element, xpath) gives XML; write(schema,XML) writes . Now we are doing this interactive JavaScript form which will honor Xsd choices, references and occurs.

We couldn't find any solutions with remapping Xsd to flat database tables.
Can I find somebody near this subject?

--
Arkadiusz Binder
Stowarzyszenie Rozwój i Praworządność