More Implementations of XQuery Update Facility Requested

From: Andrew Eisenberg <andrew.eisenberg@us.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 18:43:21 -0500
To: www-ql@w3.org
Back in August, the XML Query Working Group announced the availability of
version 1.0.0 of the XQuery Update Facility Test Suite [1]. This test
suite reflects the XQuery Update Facility 1.0 Candidate Recommendation [2]
that was published on June 9.

We are pleased to have received results for BaseX, MXQuery, Saxon-EE, xDB,
and Zorba [3]. We are still looking for implementations that support the
Update Facility Static Typing Feature and implementations that support
XQueryX. We'd like to encourage implementors of these features to submit
their results to us, so that we can advance XQuery Update Facility to W3C

                                                -- Andrew

[1] XQuery Update Facility Test Suite

[2] XQuery Update Facility 1.0

[3] XQuery Update Test Suite Result Summary

Andrew Eisenberg
4 Technology Park Drive
Westford, MA  01886