XQuery Update Facility Test Suite version 1.0.0

From: Andrew Eisenberg <andrew.eisenberg@us.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 17:16:03 -0400
To: www-ql@w3.org
The XML Query Working Group would like to announce the availability of
version 1.0.0 of the XQuery Update Facility Test Suite (XQUTS) at
http://dev.w3.org/2007/xquery-update-10-test-suite/. This test suite
reflects the XQuery Update Facility 1.0 Candidate Recommendation [1] that
was published on June 9.  We have provided guidelines on how to run the
test suite, how to provide feedback to us, and how to send your results to
us.

We encourage implementors to run this test suite and  provide their
results to us. If enough positive results are received, then we will be
able to request a transition to Proposed Recommendation.

                                                -- Andrew

[1] XQuery Update Facility 1.0
http://www.w3.org/TR/2009/CR-xquery-update-10-20090609/

Andrew Eisenberg
IBM
4 Technology Park Drive
Westford, MA  01886

andrew.eisenberg@us.ibm.com
Phone: 978-399-5158    Fax: 978-399-7012