Re: early version of the XML Query Test Suite

From: Liam Quin <liam@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2005 11:35:59 -0400
To: Per Bothner <per@bothner.com>
Cc: www-ql@w3.org

On Sat, Aug 13, 2005 at 11:54:39PM -0700, Per Bothner wrote:
> I'm sure you'd agree that a regression testsuite is essential for any
> serious program development [...]
Yes, I do.

Most implementors have their own test suites for the purpose of
regression testing, and have to, since (1) they'll keep test
cases thta exposed bugs in their implementation, and (2) the
test data may come from customers and be proprietary.

I do see your point though.  Thanks for bringing it up.

Best,

Liam

http://www.holoweb.net/~liam/