Re: early version of the XML Query Test Suite

From: Martin Probst <martin@x-hive.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 10:11:17 +0200
To: Andrew Eisenberg <andrew.eisenberg@us.ibm.com>
Cc: www-ql@w3.org

Hi,

thanks for these tests. I just have a small question: schema imports are
considered an optional feature as far as I know, and have their own test
group in the catalog file. However many other tests use schema imports,
e.g. the element constructors. Is there some way to filter those out?

I would also like to support Per's criticism of the file format. I ended
up transforming the test suite into a different XML format that brings
the query, expected result and description together in one place.

I think we will look into submitting results and additional test cases.

Regards,
Martin