Re: Question about XPath expressions

Hi Arjan,

The change log in I.2 is pretty informal in the way it discusses this
change. Take a look at 3.2 to see the actual change. Look for the text
starting with "Each operation E1/E2 is evaluated as follows:". The
change is that it is no longer an error if E2 evaluates to a sequence of
atomic values. We provide specifically for that case:

> If every evaluation of E2 returns a (possibly empty) sequence of
> atomic values, these sequences are concatenated, in order, and
> returned.

Although the change log is informal, I think this reference is precise
and clear. Do you agree?

Jonathan