Re: IfExpr has a mandatory else clause

From: Jerome Simeon <simeon@research.bell-labs.com>
Date: 30 Jan 2004 09:50:04 -0500
To: Jimmy Zhang <crackeur@comcast.net>
Cc: www-ql@w3.org

You may be interested in trying the latest version of Galax, which has
some support for XML updates integrated with XQuery.
That is currently a main-memory only implementation, but you may still
find it interesting.

For more information about Galax:

For more information about XML updates in Galax:

- Jerome