RE: [Unverified Sender] RE: [ANNOUNCE] Sedna v0.1 released

Hello Steve,

Many thanks for your problem report.

We will fix it in Quick Start. We should also think about using more
specific names to avoid such collision.

> P.S. Here is a different problem report:
> The AdminGuide.pdf displays OK in Acrobat but does not print.
> I get an empty page, followed by a paragraph of output, and then
> ERROR: undefined
> OFFENDING COMMAND: |-
>
> STACK:  (bunch of characters)

It prints OK on our computers and printers. I will see what we can do to fix
it.

Best regards,
Maxim