RE: [ANNOUNCE] Sedna v0.1 released

but could not run any queries.
(It seemed to hang, but was taking no CPU time.)

Details:
Thanks for making this available.

I basically followed the instructions in QuickStart.pdf.
I am running on Windows XP, and entering these commands
in a Command Prompt (aka DOS box).
I noticed that I had to also do these, which should be added to
QuickStart.pdf:
set sedna_home=c:\apps\sedna
set path=%path%;%sedna_home\bin

Here are the last few lines caused by
tr auction load_data.xquery

99%
100%
UPDATE is executed successfully

But then this produced no output, even after several minutes:
C:\apps\Sedna\examples\databases\auction>tr auction sample01.xquery

C:\apps\Sedna\examples\databases\auction>more sample01.xquery
(:
   Return the name of the person with ID `person0'
   registered in North America.
:)

for    $b in document("auction")/site/people/person[@id="person0"]
return $b/name/text()

C:\apps\Sedna\examples\databases\auction>echo return "tolkin1"
>t1.xquery

C:\apps\Sedna\examples\databases\auction>cat t1.xquery
return "tolkin1"

C:\apps\Sedna\examples\databases\auction>tr auction t1.xquery

Again, no output.

Hopefully helpfully yours,
Steve
--
Steve Tolkin    Steve . Tolkin at FMR dot COM   617-563-0516
Fidelity Investments   82 Devonshire St. V4D     Boston MA 02109