RE: XQuery implementations

Hi Juha,
I have a Java implementation that will do that. At least it will as soon I
post my newest version to my website. Look for it in a few days at
https://sourceforge.net/projects/xqengine/. If you don't want to wait, drop
me a line and I'll ship you the jar file right now.
Michael Kay's Saxon should also be able to handle that query.
Best,
Howard