RE: namespace node implementation

I thought this discussion was about how to implement the current
specifications concerning namespace nodes. You seem to have changed the
subject, and to be talking about alternatives to the current specification,
and indeed to be engaging in philosophical discussions about the merits of
namespaces in the XML world view.

I'm afraid I can't cope with all three levels at once. You'll need to be
clearer about which plane we're on.

Michael Kay