document construction from PSVI and multiple children

From: Robin Berjon <robin.berjon@expway.fr>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 18:32:01 +0200
To: www-ql@w3.org

Hi,

in the DM spec, 4.2 Documents, it states that a document node may have more than
one element node in its children. About a page below, it describes how to map a
PSVI to a Document in the DM using amongst other things the children PSVI property.

I was under the impression that the PSVI only could have a single element node
in its children, and thus that a Document with multiple children could only be
obtained through synthetic means, or with a lax PSVI that would tolerate that
condition. I could be totally wrong here of course since it is from vague
memory, but I could find nothing to either prove or disprove this.

Anyone care to enlighten me?

Thanks,

--
Robin Berjon <robin.berjon@expway.fr>