RE: XQuery books

Mmm, Andrew, the wording referred both to the Sams' one, and to the early adopter one.
Looking at it now, it is misleading in the sense that, yes, the early adopter is not brand new, I just wanted to convey the novelty
of the addition... (whoa... guess the word "new" just comes automatically on my fingertips as soon as a piece of news is to be
added.. ;)
Anyway, so, you are right: being an inconsistent use of "new", I've now deleted it.
Thanks for the careful reading.

Cheers,
-M