RE: Mathematical functions

Thank you for your contribution Michael and Paul.
I share your opinion about the http://www.exslt.org/ mathematical module.
It may be integrated in the XQuery language since the modules
will be fully specified by the Working Group. I will use it in our implementation
( http://www.gael.fr/drb and http://www.gael.fr/derby )
until next releases of the Working Draft.

Best regards

Stéphane
Mbaye
  _____