RE: Could XQuery replace the W3C DOM?

Yes, agreed.  Particularly in situations where query (as opposed to
application driven navigation or streaming) is the natural model, then
it's reasonable to speculate that query-based implementation might provide
better performance than alternatives.  Thanks.

One Rogers Street
Cambridge, MA 02142

Adam Bosworth <adam.bosworth@bea.com>
08/29/2002 01:04 PM