  From: Svgdeveloper@aol.com [mailto:Svgdeveloper@aol.com]
  Sent: Tuesday, March 26, 2002 7:10 PM
  To: massimo@w3.org; www-ql@w3.org
  Cc: xquery@yahoogroups.com
  Subject: Re: Announcement: New XQuery Formal Semantics draft

  In a message dated 26/03/02 17:48:03 GMT Standard Time, massimo@w3.org
writes:

    W3C's XML Query Working Group has published a new draft of the

    XQuery 1.0 Formal Semantics

    available at http://www.w3.org/TR/query-semantics/

  That URL still gives the June 2001 document.

  http://www.w3.org/TR/2002/WD-query-semantics-20020326/
  gives the new draft.

  I guess the other URL will be updated soon to point to the new draft.

  Andrew Watt