Re: XQuery and Web services

Vassilis,

there'd be nothing wrong with giving service's URL as
a parameter to the document() function if this URL
were just an Internet address. However, in reality it
has to contain the entire input document. It makes the
syntax extremely ugly (to my taste). Worse, it does
not allow to produce such a document dynamically
within the XQuery itself.

Cheers

Vadim