Re: What is a list?

From: Jonathan Robie <Jonathan.Robie@SoftwareAG-USA.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2001 08:25:03 -0500
To: "Evan Lenz" <elenz@xyzfind.com>, <www-ql@w3.org>
At 07:09 PM 3/6/2001 -0800, Evan Lenz wrote:

>Does the terminology of the spec just need to catch up, or am I missing
>something?

I think that most if the things you point out are quite valid - we need to
be much clearer about the relationship between a list and an ordered
forest. Also, I think that the discussion of type generally needs to be
cleaned up.

Jonathan

These are my opinions right now. They may be quite different from the
opinions of Software AG, the W3C XML Query Working Group, or the opinions
that I will have after reading and considering your response.