RE: [www-ql] <none>

The only other simplification (that Michael already mentioned in this
thread and which was mentioned in some other threads) that I am
currently are aware of is that you can use the XML Query language (in
either form) to query collection of queries, transform queries and
generate new queries. This provides some nice properties for building
query tools but requires that even the XPath part will be represented as
an XML tree...

Best regards
Michael (speaking for myself)