XML Query Use Cases (SEQ use case)

From: Nick Bassiliades <nbassili@csd.auth.gr>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 13:40:27 +0200
To: www-ql@w3.org
Dear all,

I would like to ask why the result of query Q5 of the SEQ Use Case is
stated as:

<result>
             <action>#2 0 Maxon stay sutures were placed on each side of
the midline.</action>
</result>

while I believe it should also include the #pcdata content:

"The fascia was identified and "

Am I missing something with mixed content elements?

Thank you in advance,

Nick Bassiliades

* Dr. Nick Bassiliades                                       *
* Programming Languages And Software Engineering (PLASE) Lab *
* Logic Programming and Intelligent Systems (LPIS) Group     *
* Dept. of Informatics, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki *
* 54006 Thessaloniki, Greece                                 *
* Tel: +30-31-998418   E-mail: nbassili@csd.auth.gr          *
* Fax: +30-31-998419   URL:    http://www.csd.auth.gr/~nick  *