RE: Where does RDF fit in with XQuery?

From: Libby Miller <Libby.Miller@bristol.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2001 14:43:24 +0100 (BST)
To: Jonathan Robie <Jonathan.Robie@SoftwareAG-USA.com>
cc: Ingo Macherius <macherius@darmstadt.gmd.de>, Libby Miller <Libby.Miller@bristol.ac.uk>, Gary Zakon <gzakon@rcn.com>, www-ql <www-ql@w3.org>, christop <christop@ics.forth.gr>

I think (Jonathan?) that Xquery could query over many _canonical_
syntaxes for RDF, although for many the queries would be rather
awkward. The difficulty is that there isn't a canonical syntax for RDF
in XML, although several have been proposed which are similar to the
one that Jonathan is using.

Libby