Insert and Update Capabilities.

From: samir rajguru <samirrajguru@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2001 19:10:08
To: www-ql@w3.org
I am just learning about XQuery, and I was wondering if there is any
specification to either insert or update XML nodes in an existing document
using XQuery (as opposed to just querying for them)? If so, where? or am I
totally missing something about the current that actually does allow this?
If not, are there plans to release or append a specification for this
purpose?

All help appreciated.

Regards,
Samir Rajguru