Broken links and timestamps

From: Paul-Inge Flakstad <flakstad@npolar.no>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 14:32:22 +0000
To: "www-qa@w3.org" <www-qa@w3.org>
Hi

I'm not sure this mail will end up at the correct place, but it was the only address I could find.

I just wanted to inform that the Jutta Degener links near the bottom of page http://www.w3.org/QA/Tips/noClickHere are broken, a quick search will provide the new addresses. Oh, and it looks like you have a problem with the "Last modified" info near the bottom, I also noted a similar problem on some "This page was last generated" info elsewhere on your site.

Best regards,
Paul