Re: XML Source

On 23 Mar 2008, at 04:02, Scott A Tovey wrote:

> I am looking for a copy of the XML source of the
> HTML language for 4.01, XHTML 1.0, XHTML 1.1 and
> HTML 5.0.

The DTDs for HTML 4.x and XHTML 1.x are linked from their relevant
specifications. HTML5 is unfinished, and isn't an SGML or XML
application so doesn't have a DTD.

There is no "XML source" for the language though, as far as I know,
there is no XML application that can express the specifications.

> With proper implementation, this browser will be
> able to render all tags properly. Including tags
> that have yet to be considered.

I don't think that is possible.

--
David Dorward