503 server unavailable error occurred while downloading DTD from W3C

From: Jeffrey Zheng <jeffreyzheng@inbox.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2007 13:40:18 +0000
To: www-qa@w3.org
One of our projects started giving an error this morning like this:
The remote server returned an error: (503) Server Unavailable.

After investigated the stack trace, it seems that the error was
caused while the application was parsing a template in XML format.
After the line of DOCTYPE was commented out, the application came
back running. Here is the original DOCTYPE:

Is there a limit on the number of requests for the DTD file? Is it
because our application have exceeded the limit, which caused the error?

Thanks,

Jeffrey Zheng