Re: [RDFa] Test Suite - next steps

Dan Connolly wrote on 03/05/2007 08:03:12 PM:
> Again, all of this infrastructure stuff is well and good, I guess, but
> what I want most is a handful of fairly complete tests; preferably
> tests based on examples that are being advertised widely, e.g.
> those in the primer.

We are working towards assembling a full test suite. I took the tests
assembled by Elias several months ago and reduced the redudancy of the
tests. Then I added some additional tests to test parts of the syntax
document [1] that weren't covered so that nearly every section has at least
one test. I'm sure that some cases are missing, but it is a start. This is
why Michael and I would appreciate some help in looking over the tests.

I did not take tests from the Primer [2] or the examples section (section
6) of the syntax document because they tend to be longer and test multiple
aspects of the syntax document. My original aim was to have each test test
a single behavior specified by the syntax document. Is this not the correct
way to assemble the test suite?

[1] http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/RDFa/syntax/
[2] http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/RDFa/primer/

Wing